Natalie McGarry SNP MP accused of Fraud.

Sonic67

Ex Member
Reaction score
Up next.

Former SNP MP in court over fraud claims

She faces three charges of embezzlement, two charges under the Scottish Independence Referendum Act and a charge contrary to the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act.

Up in court from 21 Feb onwards.

Maybe you could also keep us all informed and updated about right wing/Brexit supporting/male MP's under investigation for fraud, sex offences etc. There must be at least are 4 or 5 of them in 2018/19.

Or, if you are interested in them, to keep things balanced, feel free...

Maybe you could also keep us all informed and updated about right wing/Brexit supporting/male MP's under investigation for fraud, sex offences etc. There must be at least are 4 or 5 of them in 2018/19.
If any come up, happy to do it. I'm not aware of any. Who are you referring to?

Also I post in the Celebs on Trial thread in GC. If it turns out they are found not guilty I'm also happy to post on that once it turns out they are.

You can also find posts from me in a Chris Huhne thread on here, Jonathan Aitken etc.

They don't appear on Guido Fawkes quite as much, for some weird reason :rolleyes:;)

They don't appear on Guido Fawkes quite as much, for some weird reason :rolleyes:;)
??:rolleyes:;)

I went off the BBC but nice conspiracy theory. These are the MPs I know of who were jailed etc.

Chris Huhne, Elliott Morley, David Chaytor, Eric Illsley, Jim Devine, Denis MacShane, Jonathan Aitken, Terry Fields, John Stonehouse.

Would that be the Jeffery Archer frequently mentioned?

e.g.
Wow still so out of touch, takes me back to the judge on Jeffrey Archer's libel action

Former SNP MP embezzled £25,000 from Yes groups

A former SNP MP has pled guilty to embezzling more than £25,600 from pro-independence organisations - including money intended for a foodbank.

Natalie McGarry, 37, admitted two charges of embezzlement when she appeared at Glasgow Sheriff Court.

She had not guilty pleas accepted to another embezzlement charge, and a charge that she refused to give police the passcode for a mobile phone.

The case has been adjourned until 1 May.

Some of the money was for a foodbank, scummy behaviour, I hope she gets the book thrown at her

Always knew she was a wrongun after she got engaged to a Tory Councillor :D

It doesn’t matter what the money is for. Strange comment to make but not unsurprising.

It doesn’t matter what the money is for. Strange comment to make but not unsurprising.
Only in the machinations of your mind is it a strange comment, now off you trot with your othering

Some of the money was for a foodbank, scummy behaviour, I hope she gets the book thrown at her

Always knew she was a wrongun after she got engaged to a Tory Councillor :D

Do they still exist in Scotland? :)

Do they still exist in Scotland? :)
There's actually 4 Labour/Tory coaltion ran councils in Scotland (North Lanarkshire/Dumfires & Galloway/Fife/South Ayrshire as Labour generally won't do a coalition with the SNP

2017 Scottish local elections - Wikipedia

SLAB suspended their Aberdeen councillors because they didn't want them in coaltion but the councillors did

There's actually 4 Labour/Tory coaltion ran councils in Scotland (North Lanarkshire/Dumfires & Galloway/Fife/South Ayrshire as Labour generally won't do a coalition with the SNP

2017 Scottish local elections - Wikipedia

SLAB suspended their Aberdeen councillors because they didn't want them in coaltion but the councillors did

SLAB - that's to do with legal aid?

How can they suspend councillors?

EDIT: SLAB = Scottish Labour Party :cool:

As a wag opined she could have fiddled her expenses like the rest of them and got away with it

Seriously deserves all she got given her behaviour during the trial

Well it's £66 more than the crooks and lackies at Westminster who have embezzled countless billions of pounds of our money to embellish the bank balances of themselves and their supporters have paid back.

Just saying. 😆

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom