Here's one that happened to me a couple of weeks ago:
- Regular set of programmes recorded, but not viewed; first in list is pilot episode of "Jack 2.0"
- Watching something on BBC THREE late a night, press Record to get entire programme (the first half being in the rewind buffer)
- When I look, the BBC THREE programme is top of the list of recorded programmes, even though by date it should be last
- Can watch BBC THREE programme from menu, I leave it there, and even though new recordings going on it still remains at the top of the menu; even after four more programmes recorded.
- Watch bits of it again, fast forward, rewind etc -- decided it's time to delete BBC THREE programme to free up some space.
- Select programme (it's still top of the list), press delete
- Sky+ deletes the second programme on list (unviewed "Jack 2.0" pilot episode), and then moves BBC THREE programme down to correct place in menu (by recording date/time).
- Sit there gobsmacked because such a nasty bug!
How do I report this to Sky, the telephone 0870 is useless.
Anyone else seen this one?