Narrowed it down to these two...

Yorkshire Lad

Hi all

Well I'm on the verge of buying one of the following soundbars:-

Samsung HW-F450

LG NB3530A

My TV is a Samsung (though I don't think it's in the model range where it can use all the functions of the soundbar).

I just want the best sound possible for the price. From what I've read maybe the LG just nudges it? Or are there any other alternatives? (
bearing in mind I live in Spain so I need to be able to buy the soundbar out here)

Thanks in advance :)

CosmosD

Did you listen to both and what swayed your decision?

Yorkshire Lad

Did you listen to both and what swayed your decision?

In the end I saw the Samsung on offer at Amazon Spain and went for it. The lazy way out I know, but here in Spain trying to compare 2 products (such as hi-fi) impartially is nigh on impossible! :(

bubs999

What's it like, as that's the one I'm looking at to go with my Samsung TV

Yorkshire Lad

What's it like, as that's the one I'm looking at to go with my Samsung TV

I'm well pleased with it. Far better than the TV speakers. Being able to play your phone or tablet through it is pretty useful too.

Haven't really given it some 'stick' yet as I've been using it late at night, but I reckon it's well worth the money :)

Migman

I'm well pleased with it. Far better than the TV speakers. Being able to play your phone or tablet through it is pretty useful too.

Haven't really given it some 'stick' yet as I've been using it late at night, but I reckon it's well worth the money :)
I recently bought one of these, gave it some "stick" earlier and was thoroughly delighted by the quality and amount of the sound, and as it's an oldish model found a "shop soiled" one for £150 on Ebay.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom