Narrow soundbar (or maybe centre spkr)

paultr

Standard Member
Reaction score
Got a new 22" TV yesterday (LG22MT44) and as I expected the sound was not good so now want to get a soundbar.

The problem I have got is that the space available where the Humax goes in the stand is not very wide and most of the soundbars seem to be made for much bigger TVs.

Does anyone know of a model that is small - the max width I have is 54cm and 10cm high ?

Am not looking for high end model as the Humax is wired into an amp so I suppose a centre speaker would alsonbe ok.

Many thanks for any ideas :)

What about a Bose Soundbase?

Got a new 22" TV yesterday (LG22MT44) and as I expected the sound was not good so now want to get a soundbar.

The problem I have got is that the space available where the Humax goes in the stand is not very wide and most of the soundbars seem to be made for much bigger TVs.

Does anyone know of a model that is small - the max width I have is 54cm and 10cm high ?

Am not looking for high end model as the Humax is wired into an amp so I suppose a centre speaker would alsonbe ok.

Many thanks for any ideas :)

How about the Panasonic SCHTE80EB? It's a soundbase, so it can sit under the TV or in an av cabinet. I've got one and the sound is decent - much better than my TV's internal speakers.

It's dimensions are 46cm x 6cm x 28cm

• Thanks for your reply but I got the orbit sound t9 one which is ok for size

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom