Napoleon Solo on Coronation Street

Garrett

Reaction score
Not really a surprise seeing him in Corrie after all he's been in BBC's Hustle for about 6 years.

Sadly soaps are where some actors careers go to die.

Watched Band of Gold the other day (first time since it originally aired in the mid 90s) and saw a few familiar faces. Most notable was Lena Headey and Spook's Harry Pearce, but I did spot Corrie's Eileen working behind the bar. :laugh:

I suppose if he comes across Thrush it will be of a different sort he found in The Man from U.N.C.L.E.:laugh:

Now that makes more sense.
My dad came round while I was watching NCIS and he said Duckie (David McCallum) was going to be in Coro, couldn't quite grasp how he was going to fit the it in between the long NCIS shoot:)

A bit of a stint in Corrie for older actors, sounds fine to me.

Not a programme I'd ever choose to watch, can't see any proglem or shame in that (unlike a couple of posters).

Works work, not a bad little gig I'd say

A bit of a stint in Corrie for older actors, sounds fine to me.

Not a programme I'd ever choose to watch, can't see any proglem or shame in that (unlike a couple of posters).

Works work, not a bad little gig I'd say

Oh er, a coment and a backhanded telling off for a couple of posters.:laugh:

I think the Yanks love corrie so it's probably a bit of an honour for them to be in it.

I think the Yanks love corrie so it's probably a bit of an honour for them to be in it.

I think its a bit prestigious for actors to have guest roles in a bit like in the 60s when it was cool to be in batman. Peter Key was in it not log ago if I remember rightly.

Garrett have you been on the same drink as soundstory as I,m sure it was Peter Kay :D

Ill have to get it put in my sig as the number of times I keep telling forum members who constantly joke I'm ****** I'm dyslexic and cannot spot spelling mistakes if the spell checker does not pick my gaffs up.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom