Napoleon Dynamite

P

peterpeter

What a bloody great film.

Fantastic soundtrack...anyone see it on HD (pq was nothing special but sound was great)

p623

peterpeter said:
What a bloody great film.

Fantastic soundtrack...anyone see it on HD (pq was nothing special but sound was great)

Well being a bit of an old fart I tend to avoid any film that has the word "nerd" associated with it, while sampling the various HD channels I happened on this movie, well I must say I was absolutely bold over,
most enjoyable, the print and transmission were very good quality (8ft screen)

I think another to pop on my favorite move list:clap:

Paul

skywalker1010

One of my favourite films :thumbsup:

Picture was better than the DVD transfer I have and I was waiting to add this to my HD.

BUT...... once again SKY made a complete hash of displaying the film. Some stupid [email protected] talking over the end credits was a niggle, but they then cut the end of the credits.

Anyone who has seen the film before will know that there is another five minutes after the film at least after the credits finish. If you have never seen the film before, you missed a great ending to a truly great film, courtesy of SKY who could not organise a :mad: :mad: in a brewery!

P

peterpeter

skywalker1010 said:

Picture was better than the DVD transfer I have and I was waiting to add this to my HD.

BUT...... once again SKY made a complete hash of displaying the film. Some stupid [email protected] talking over the end credits was a niggle, but they then cut the end of the credits.

Anyone who has seen the film before will know that there is another five minutes after the film at least after the credits finish. If you have never seen the film before, you missed a great ending to a truly great film, courtesy of SKY who could not organise a :mad: :mad: in a brewery!

oh blimey, thanks for that, I never realised.

Ive got it on DVD somewhere so Ill dig it out.

contraste

skywalker1010 said:

Fricken' idiots!!!

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom