Question Name this UK horror - set in woods/camping?

square-eyes-baz

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Saw a film couple of years ago but forgotten the name. All i can remember is group of young women make their way to a forest/woods. Their partners meet them there and they leave the cars and walk into woods. One of the actresses was a pretty mixed race girl.
Unfortunately thats all i remember, obscure i know but maybe by some miracle someone else has watched it?

Any plot details you can recall, what was the horror? supernatural, a man, a monster, etc?

Tried searching for UK mixed race actresses thinking if i recognised her could then search her IMDB film list but no luck so far

The Descent? There are scenes in wooded areas early on in that film.

Yeah not much to go on

Some guesses:
Dead Wood
Sparrow

Definitley not Decent.
Deadwood and Sparrow are closer. It seemed like it might have been an independent film from the feel of it.

Last edited:
Hills Have Eyes 2
2 walk in a trap and hung upside down and a crossbow bolt is shot though them

Eden Lake?

No unfortunately.
Literally the only thing I can remember is the group of girls making their way to the woods. forest then the boyfriends turn up , park their car then they go into the woods.The mixed race girl IIRC had blue (?) eyes and light coloured hair.

What's that one with a young Kiera Knightley in it...it's on the tip of my tongue.

Edit: The Hole?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom