• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Name that tune from a music video description

Svorken

Novice Member
Me and my cousin were listening to this blonde young guy very very much some years ago.. around 2007-2009, dont know exactly. And i guess there was a popish kinda feeling to it.

There is tthree videos that i can remember only a tiny bit from.
the first one is a video where this blonde young guy starts in a stor or something like that. And he exit it and start ripping of his clothes. But when he does that he got new clothes and styles everytime and he just keeps doing that the whole video going around in different places

The second one is a video where he enters a roller skating inhouse place and roller skate with a pretty girl.. and thats sadly all i can remember from it.

and then there is this third one where he crawls/walks/runs around in a house where this huge party is going on, he hides in different locations including under a table where a guy and a girl later comes under and start kissing, then the blonde guy quickly runs away from there.

all of these descriptio nare different videos and different song bu the same singer/artist! have been looking for hours ):
i know its littel to go on but anything is apriciated, thanks in pre hand! :)

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom