Name that game again.

amped2go

Established Member
Reaction score
Can anyone help me remember what this C64 game was called. It was a top down perspective game where you were on a motor bike and had to pick up pieces for your bike like a turbo, muffler, race tires etc. so you could drag race the king at the end. It involved driving over roller coaster tracks and other things in a big park.

Remember it benig quite addictive and a little repetitive but would like to replay it via an emulator.

It was sponsered by Skips, wasn't it?

I know the game. Crazy Biker or something like that? It was available from Mastertronic, but the title temporarily escapes me.

Oh god. This is going to stop me from relaxing tonight until I can remember it!

I can't access Lemon64 from work to prove it, but I am sure it was Crazy Biker. On loading it was sponsored by Skips, with bloke on the bike being called Colin, who I think was part of the Skips advertising of the time.

Thanks Squiffy,
You weren't far off, a quick search on lemon produced 'Action Biker'. Cheers.

Yip Mastertronic in the year 1985.
From reading the comments on Lemon64 it seems a few people liked the tune written by Rob Hubbard, but were frustrated by the level of precision required to guide the bike around the course. I do remember falling off the roller coaster far to many times and soon learnt it was best to try this first instead of completeing the time consuming but easy power ups first. I think I'll be having a nostalgic play of it tonight.

Thanks again Squiffy.

Originally posted by amped2go
From reading the comments on Lemon64 it seems a few people liked the tune written by Rob Hubbard

Ah yes, I think the music was good.

Do you remember other Rub Hubbard classics? Sanxion was undoubtedly his best, but others like Delta (with it's mixing desk while you load the game) were great too.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom