Name that film! - mystery solved

Dancook

Distinguished Member
I'm remember watching a film, but not clearly enough to find it again. It makes me think of the likes of Super with Rayne Wilson, but don't think it's him.

It's about a guy who's a bit nuts, I think it starts off with him assaulting some school girl and taking another one in his car - perhaps he was protecting her for some reason.

One of the scenes I remember, is some dude badly parks his nice car in a car park, our main guy asks if he's leaving it like that, dude say yea.. then our guy shoots him dead. Perhaps with a gun you might call a hand cannon.. magnum or something hmm might be wrong

I think the protagonist ends up just killing people who annoy him.

I think it ends with a cop shootout in a school theatre performance.

any ideas? cheers

Dancook

Distinguished Member
Sounds cheerful...:D
Oh yes..

Loveless, jobless, possibly terminally ill, Frank has had enough of the downward spiral of America. With nothing left to lose, Frank takes his gun and offs the stupidest, cruelest, and most repellent members of society. He finds an unusual accomplice: 16-year-old Roxy, who shares his sense of rage and disenfranchisement.

I hoped to add it to my blu ray collection - available on Prime though ..

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member
I remember watching the trailer for this before it came out - 2011 film - time is moving fast!

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom