Name that B&W movie

gm0x45

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi,

When I was young, I watched a B&W movie which petrified me. The only thing I can remember was the story of a blind girl, on her own in her house, and a man came to her place. The man is a murderer, and the police is after him, but the woman being blind, she can't recognised him and welcome the guy. I think most part of the action is in her house. I always thought that the film was called something like "When the city is asleep" or something with city in the title.

Any idea?

Thanks

Hi,

When I was young, I watched a B&W movie which petrified me. The only thing I can remember was the story of a blind girl, on her own in her house, and a man came to her place. The man is a murderer, and the police is after him, but the woman being blind, she can't recognised him and welcome the guy. I think most part of the action is in her house. I always thought that the film was called something like "When the city is asleep" or something with city in the title.

Any idea?

Thanks

I will give this a shot was it 'Wait Until Dark' ?

I used the History of blind movies website :

http://www.firsttvdrama.com/show2/history/index.php3

,Mackers

mmm...looks like it is...Obviously I might have mixed up the story with another one. I'm going to rent that film and check that. Many thanks!

Yes.. it most likely is 'Wait Until Dark' it's a very good film.

You sure it was in Black & White, and not B.R.O.W.N? :D

Well I saw it, it was not in B&W and that was the right movie. It was terrific!!!! People should watch it again. It's gripping, right down to the last minute. Better watch it at midnight too. Thank you very much.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom