• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Name of popular piece of clothing


Prominent Member
Hey all, three girls keep on nicking what i call my 'afghan' scarf, and im constantly having to get it back of them...... the other day after a few drinks i anounced i was going to buy them each one, regretting this im now searching for the cheapest possible ones i can find but my main problem is i dont know what they're called.

They're the scarves from the middle east that are popular with younger people atm, you always find them on 'alternative clothing' market stalls...... anyone know the ones i mean?


Another link:


Ok, this is a trend I never anticipated. I'm not sure how it is in the rest of the world, but all over England teenagers and those up to their mid-twenties are wearing these 'shemagh scarves' - some call them Palestinian scarves. You'll have noticed that the entire cast of Shipwrecked have them. I've even seen them in the small town where I live, so this is clearly a trend which is reaching far and wide. Generally neck-wear of any kind is fashionable this year, which i'm happy about for practical reasons - a little bit of material round the neck goes a long way to keeping you warm during spring.

I've got loads! (army gave me them when I went)

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom