Naked Britney Spears.

but you cant see anything :(

:D

i thought she looked very good ...... go on britney!

has she put on weight:rotfl:

I don't like her...but still had to look....think the air brush was working overtime for the photo

She's put on weight ?!!!! ... I would like to meet any woman in pregnancy who doesn't !! Come on, don't be so critical. You guys ( ie the ones who criticise her size ) clearly have NO idea what a womans body goes through during pregnancy.

It's a nice photo to be honest, and although she technically is not wearing anything, she isn't showing anything either.

She is looking well, considering this is her second pregnancy and her husband seems to be a bit of a git.

It is amazing what professional make-uppers can do. She does not look like that
in my wife's mags. The real Britney looks rough.

Mrs AutomanUK said:
She's put on weight ?!!!! ... I would like to meet any woman in pregnancy who doesn't !! Come on, don't be so critical. You guys ( ie the ones who criticise her size ) clearly have NO idea what a womans body goes through during pregnancy.

It's a nice photo to be honest, and although she technically is not wearing anything, she isn't showing anything either.

She is looking well, considering this is her second pregnancy and her husband seems to be a bit of a git.
Erm, excuse me Mrs Auto - did you read my post? I thought she looked very good and I do have a 'thing' for pregnant women ..... :rolleyes:

Loved it when Demi Moore was on the front cover when pregnant, Britney looks good too. Go on the pregnant women! :smashin:

Abbeygoo said:
Erm, excuse me Mrs Auto - did you read my post? I thought she looked very good and I do have a 'thing' for pregnant women ..... :rolleyes:

Loved it when Demi Moore was on the front cover when pregnant, Britney looks good too. Go on the pregnant women! :smashin:

Abbeygoo.. I was not talking about your post you lovely man. I said 'ie. the ones who criticise her size', which was definitely not you !! Good for you for liking pregnant women, although I suspect your wife would suspect this if you spend your days in the maternity clinic !! hee hee :D

Mrs AutomanUK said:
Abbeygoo.. I was not talking about your post you lovely man. I said 'ie. the ones who criticise her size', which was definitely not you !! Good for you for liking pregnant women, although I suspect your wife would suspect this if you spend your days in the maternity clinic !! hee hee :D

He does.

woodywizz said:

And you know this how ?!! :eek: Was that you peeking at me behind the tall cheese plant in the corner last year? This has been going on a while I can tell !! :rotfl:

Nice to see you smiling again, you ton of loveliness Woody xx .. still want those picks of you in a dress.. Ah... THAT is how you disguised yourself in the maternity clinic ... now I know !!!

Mrs AutomanUK said:
And you know this how ?!! :eek: Was that you peeking at me behind the tall cheese plant in the corner last year? This has been going on a while I can tell !! :rotfl:

Nice to see you smiling again, you ton of loveliness Woody xx .. still want those picks of you in a dress.. Ah... THAT is how you disguised yourself in the maternity clinic ... now I know !!!

He's one of my mates......in real life, away from the forums :eek:

woodywizz said:
I would say more a work colleague than mate. :thumbsup:

AND silverarrow. My my.. this forum is getting cosy ! Anyone else also in your gang ?!!

At the rate she's pushing them out...she'll be a wizard's sleeve before she's 30.

Still would though.

Andy Leitch said:
At the rate she's pushing them out...she'll be a wizard's sleeve before she's 30.

Still would though.

For me, post of the day :rotfl:

Andy Leitch said:

Still would though.

What a pleasant mental picture. I assume you mean "waving a corgette in the Albert Hall"?

Actually you're probably wrong. Most yanks and especially yanks celebs have caesarians. So there's no major stretching and you maintain your pelvic floor etc.

BTW, I actually find pregnant women very sexy. Let's just say (from personal experience) that for some ladies pregnancy really increases their apetites :)

Got to get myself sorted :suicide: I'm just a complete humby at the moment :rolleyes:

Andy Leitch said:

Still would though.
I am sure with a combination of a C-Section, Pelvic Floors, Personal Trainers and Plastic Surgery (in whatever order you like) Ms Spears will have a perfectly manicured, sculptured and landscaped lady garden. :smashin:

Abbeygoo said:
I am sure with a combination of a C-Section, Pelvic Floors, Personal Trainers and Plastic Surgery (in whatever order you like) Ms Spears will have a perfectly manicured, sculptured and landscaped lady garden. :smashin:

Not that you've thought about it or anything.

woodywizz said:
Not that you've thought about it or anything.
I think of nothing else ..........

woodywizz said:

Real life?

Away from the forums?

hmmm.........interesting concept.

I reckon she's looking good in that pic though. Even having something gestating inside her
puke.gif
(the whole pregnant woman fetish thing freaks me out)

she looks lovely, and why not ?

ctiticised from pillar to post in this gutter press society we live in, I'm pleased she has done these pictures (and no I'm not a preggo fetish guy).

Good on her. Pity about her choice in husbands though.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom