"Naked" available

CDWow are advertising the previously unavailable on DVD "Naked" for 9.99 region 0.

Its aspect ratio is 1;1.33 i.e. 4x3.

Has anyone got this? It doesnt sound too good to me but would be tempted if there is no news of a proper release soon.
 

buns

Banned
i could guess what it is about, but i think best i dont. So whats it about? have you a link anywhere?

ad
 
Originally posted by buns
i could guess what it is about, but i think best i dont. So whats it about? have you a link anywhere?

ad
Adam:rolleyes:

A link sounds too complicated for me, but it is a Mike Leigh film, made between Life is Sweet and Secrets and Lies.

Mike Leigh has a new film out at the moment called All or Nothing, everyone should go and see it.
 

buns

Banned
Originally posted by mcmullanbrush
Adam:rolleyes:

A link sounds too complicated for me, but it is a Mike Leigh film, made between Life is Sweet and Secrets and Lies.

Mike Leigh has a new film out at the moment called All or Nothing, everyone should go and see it.
well i thought it was, but i didnt want to let you fall asleep!

Maybe i'll get down to watch All or nothing, i havent been to the cinema in months now!

ad
 

Zog

Active Member
been waiting for this for ages...... now seems like its gonna be a pile of pants!
This is one of my favouraite films and was deleted from VHS about 4 years back.
Well miffed and I expected better of Channel Four Films. Spose now they have gone belly up we aint gonna get the same quality.
 

James45

Standard Member
Buns don't bother going to the cinema for a Mike Leigh film... instead quit your job, go home, have the power and gas cut off, drill holes in your roof, sit in the dark, don't change your clothes for a month, go hungry and finally develop a drug and drink problem.

Then you should be some way to feeling the same way as those people who pay to watch Leigh's films.:D
 
Originally posted by James45
Buns don't bother going to the cinema for a Mike Leigh film... instead quit your job, go home, have the power and gas cut off, drill holes in your roof, sit in the dark, don't change your clothes for a month, go hungry and finally develop a drug and drink problem.

Then you should be some way to feeling the same way as those people who pay to watch Leigh's films.:D
Or you could move back in with your Mother, join the T.A., carry a Swiss Army knife, and avoid contact with the opposite sex if you wanted to feel the same way as people who got to see James Bond films;)
 

James45

Standard Member
Originally posted by mcmullanbrush
Or you could move back in with your Mother, join the T.A., carry a Swiss Army knife, and avoid contact with the opposite sex if you wanted to feel the same way as people who got to see James Bond films;)
check, check, check and check... how did you know Brush?!:D But my mum joined the TA with me... she's Sgt Major now.:D :D :D

EDIT: I've added the :D :D :D so everyone is quite clear that it was a joke.
 

Rambo John J

Distinguished Member
Does that mean people won't get a punch if they say "your momma wears army boots"? (I've never really understood that insult)
 
I bought it and watched it last night.

The picture and sound quality are quite good, it was difficult watching the 4x3 image so I zoomed it in and it felt a lot better.

I have to say that for only 9.99, I am very happy I bought it.
 

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom