"Naked" available

mcmullanbrush

Ex Member
Reaction score
CDWow are advertising the previously unavailable on DVD "Naked" for 9.99 region 0.

Its aspect ratio is 1;1.33 i.e. 4x3.

Has anyone got this? It doesnt sound too good to me but would be tempted if there is no news of a proper release soon.

i could guess what it is about, but i think best i dont. So whats it about? have you a link anywhere?

ad

Originally posted by buns
i could guess what it is about, but i think best i dont. So whats it about? have you a link anywhere?

ad

Adam:rolleyes:

A link sounds too complicated for me, but it is a Mike Leigh film, made between Life is Sweet and Secrets and Lies.

Mike Leigh has a new film out at the moment called All or Nothing, everyone should go and see it.

Originally posted by mcmullanbrush
Adam:rolleyes:

A link sounds too complicated for me, but it is a Mike Leigh film, made between Life is Sweet and Secrets and Lies.

Mike Leigh has a new film out at the moment called All or Nothing, everyone should go and see it.

well i thought it was, but i didnt want to let you fall asleep!

Maybe i'll get down to watch All or nothing, i havent been to the cinema in months now!

ad

been waiting for this for ages...... now seems like its gonna be a pile of pants!
This is one of my favouraite films and was deleted from VHS about 4 years back.
Well miffed and I expected better of Channel Four Films. Spose now they have gone belly up we aint gonna get the same quality.

Buns don't bother going to the cinema for a Mike Leigh film... instead quit your job, go home, have the power and gas cut off, drill holes in your roof, sit in the dark, don't change your clothes for a month, go hungry and finally develop a drug and drink problem.

Then you should be some way to feeling the same way as those people who pay to watch Leigh's films.:D

Originally posted by James45
Buns don't bother going to the cinema for a Mike Leigh film... instead quit your job, go home, have the power and gas cut off, drill holes in your roof, sit in the dark, don't change your clothes for a month, go hungry and finally develop a drug and drink problem.

Then you should be some way to feeling the same way as those people who pay to watch Leigh's films.:D

Or you could move back in with your Mother, join the T.A., carry a Swiss Army knife, and avoid contact with the opposite sex if you wanted to feel the same way as people who got to see James Bond films;)

Originally posted by mcmullanbrush
Or you could move back in with your Mother, join the T.A., carry a Swiss Army knife, and avoid contact with the opposite sex if you wanted to feel the same way as people who got to see James Bond films;)

check, check, check and check... how did you know Brush?!:D But my mum joined the TA with me... she's Sgt Major now.:D :D :D

EDIT: I've added the :D :D :D so everyone is quite clear that it was a joke.

Does that mean people won't get a punch if they say "your momma wears army boots"? (I've never really understood that insult)

I bought it and watched it last night.

The picture and sound quality are quite good, it was difficult watching the 4x3 image so I zoomed it in and it felt a lot better.

I have to say that for only 9.99, I am very happy I bought it.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom