• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Naked Audio

Goldenrod

Standard Member
Hi all I'm new here, obviously. I know little to nothing about audio equipment so I thought I'd ask the experts.....that's you guys, right?:D

I recently bought the Essence STX, and In my previous forum exploits I've seen a few Interesting questions I'd wondered myself.

I'm running the STX through the old Creative decoder DDTS-100. I never used since I bought IT, god knows when, but It still works well. I'm curious how the decoder affects the sound quality from the STX, If any.

The other question I have Is about some good quality PC speakers. I have the somewhat old Klipsch Pro Media 5.1 Ultra speaker system and have no Idea how these old speakers stack up to some good audiophile speakers. So what are some good audiophile quality speakers that can also be used as PC speakers or be converted through cables to PC speakers. I'd like to have the option to use the analog output of the PC audio cards. So :lease: Help.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom