For Sale Naim Unitilite in Excellent condition

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by mwgo, Jan 11, 2018.

1. mwgo

mwgo
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Naim UnitiLite with Power Cable, Remote, Wi-Fi Antennae and printed copy of the User Guide. Recently upgraded to v4.4 of the Uniti Software - allowing the use of TIDAL streaming services in addition to Spotify etc.

This cracking all-in-one-box is in excellent used condition and everything works perfectly with only light signs of use. I don't have the original box and due to the value I want to avoid posting it - in part because an insured courier service would be v expensive. Collection only unless all else fails... in which case it might go on eBay this Sunday.

I'm making way for an upgrade and would like this to go to a good home.

Note: Banana plugs or Naim plugs will be required for speaker connections. These are not included.

Price and currency: £925
    Delivery: Goods must be exchanged in person
    Payment method: Cash on Collection
    Advertised Elsewhere?: Going on ebay shortly
    Prefer goods collected?:
    I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
  2. mwgo

mwgo
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    20180111_150132.jpg 20180111_145913.jpg 20180111_145858.jpg 20180111_150205.jpg 20180111_150344.jpg

Attached Files: