Naim n-Vi- which speakers please

barnsta

Standard Member
Hi there

I am new to this so be gentle please! I am looking at purchasinsg a Naim n-Vi as per here http://www.naim-audio.com/products/n-vi.html

Please could you kindly recommend some good speakers that will do this system justice. I would like 5.1 floor standing speakers but I like my bass meaty and full. I mainly listen to electronic music and will also be using the speakers for the cinema experience.

Oh yes, they need to look good too.(for the mrs. -honest!) :hiya:

thanks for your help

RottenFox

Distinguished Member
welcome to the forums..
first thing,why not just buy their speakers as well.?
anyway,as its speakers you are looking for,ill move this to the Speakers forum.

nuttyboyz

I would look at the Neat Motive 2,they will match well with Naim,but the don't make a subwoofer so you would need to consider another brand for bass duties.

Scott_Mac

Distinguished Member
The Naim N-Sat and N-Sub setup is excellent, but obviously forgoes your floorstanding vision... you could go with Allaes front and rear, and an Axxess or Axxent centre with the N-Sub, but you've just blown about £7k!

Dynaudio work extremely well with Naim in my experience (i use them!) and for your money you could have Focus 220 front and rear, Focus 200C Centre and a sub of your choice... either stick with Dynaudio or consider something like the SVS SB12+ that lot will be "cheaper" but still costly.

I'm not convinced you need Floorstanders for rears to be honest, and you could use either the N-Sats or the Dyn Focus 140 as rears and save about a grand in the first instance and £500 in the second!

The latest video from AVForums

LG CX Best Picture Settings
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom