1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NAD vs Rotel?

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi Stereo Systems & Separates' started by The Tourist, Jul 19, 2005.

1. The Tourist

The Tourist

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    I am trying to purchase a system for around £1000. I have decided on my speakers: B&W 602 s3 However, i am still unsure about the amp and cd. I have tried the Rotel RA01 and RCD02 with the B&Ws and it sounds great - I think this is what i will probably go for.

However, i would like to try out the NADc320BEE or C352CT amp and NAD C521BEE cd player with the B&Ws before making my final purchase. The NAD products work out quite a bit cheaper so there is a bit of an incentive to try them out. Does anyone have an opinion on which is better - the Rotel or NAD?

I'm struggling to find anywhere to compare the NAD and the Rotel with the B&Ws as most places don't seem to stock NAD and Rotel - does anyone know anywhere in staffordshire/birmingham area where i could demo both the NAD and the Rotel with the B&Ws?