1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NAD T562 - Opinions?

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Dankeech, Sep 13, 2005.

1. Dankeech

Dankeech

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +289
    I have a NAD T753 AV Reciever and am shortly about to embark on the purchase of a NAD DVD player.

My main focus is picture quality as well as getting very good CD performance. DVD-Audio & Super Audio-CD aren't required, but my CD's have to sound good.

Has anyone got any opinions on the T562?

If it's noticeably better than the T533 or T524 I'm happy to spend the extra, but for £200 difference I'd just like to get some thoughts on it.

Thanks in advance,

Dan. :smashin:

2. Steve.EX

Steve.EX

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +69
    See thread above.
    Forums tennis.

3. Dankeech

Dankeech

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +289
    Hi Steve,
    Bit of a technical hitch, hence multiple threads. Assume 'see thread above' refers to this.
    Still trying to seek opinions on the NAD T562 & also the NAD T533. If I can justify spending the extra £220 on the T562 I'll do it, but probably won't get a chance to audition both together. Things been pretty hectic at work as of late.

Well, if anyone has any opinions of either it'd be appreciated. Think I've kind of killed my chances of many replies due to multiple threads, but won't post a new thread in this forum til my threads are at least of the 1st screen.

Anyway, opinions on either'd be welcome.

Regards,

Dan.