Question Nad d3045 or nad c368

Albator

Novice Member
Hi,

I'm looking for an integrated amplifier and I'm a bit confused by the Nad offering. Is there a point to buy the c368 over the newer d3045. Is there anything on the c368 that is significantly better than the d3045 save for the power output? any thoughts?

Thanks

muljao

The c368 has more inputs and module additions that you may or may not need.

Viet Le

Standard Member
Not sure about the D3045 but I am currently using the C368.

I'd say the added module is overrated. I have BluOs Module installed (came with the amp as mine is a demo) and rarely use it. Given that I mainly play music from online streaming services.

If you don't use a lot of online streaming then you don't need the added BluOs module. Even if you do listen to Spotify/Tidal/Deezer like I do, you can always use your Smart TV as the source instead of the module. Just install the apps on the TV and use your smartphone as remote.

Albator

Novice Member
Hi,

Thanks for your answers. Feature wise the d3045 has everything I need. My confusion comes more from the sound quality difference between the 2 devices.

Thanks

muljao

Hi,

Thanks for your answers. Feature wise the d3045 has everything I need. My confusion comes more from the sound quality difference between the 2 devices.

Thanks
The only person who can put you right here is your own ears, no number specs or even price can tell you that. I will however say that many who tried the 3045 seem to really like it, so it's your less expensive yet still highly regarded option

Albator

Novice Member
Yes that was the plan but I called every single audio shop in town and no one has it on demo.

mulberryhouse

Novice Member
I'm also considering the NAD D 3045, but am curious if it has the same phono satage as the 3020 v2? I read on the forums here and the AVforums review that the phono stage is dissappointing, and therefore I wonder fi that's been solved with the 3045.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom