• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

nad c326bee with b&w

musicstyle

Novice Member
Hi, I've bought this nad a few days ago, but connected to my b & w dm 603 s1 I do not like how it sounds.
The low range is overpowered, the sound is veiled, without open in the mid-high.
I do not found depth in sound and lack of transparency.
If I wanted to replace it, which other integrated I can consider?
They speak very well of the Creek Evolution 50A, which seems to have the kind of sound I'm looking for.

Paul7777x

Distinguished Member
Also, is the room the same size as the one in which you originally heard the speakers?

musicstyle

Novice Member
there's another thing the amplifier overheats after 30 minutes of use, this is normal?
If I switch on the "soft clipping" the temperature is more low but it still warms up.

londonguy1973

I found my old nad c320bee sounded exactly like that with my monitor audio speakers. The bass was overpowering at times and wasn't open enough. Was really good with acoustic music but not rock and guitar music.

I replaced it eventually with a primare i21 amp and everything was better. Bass is still controlled but the soundstage is much more open.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom