Question NAD C325BEE or C355BEE

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi Stereo Systems & Separates' started by johnschatner, Aug 21, 2018.

Tags:
  1. johnschatner

johnschatner
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

I have the opportunity to buy either a NAD C325BEE or a NAD C355BEE amplifier, which one do you reckon would be best? It's a fairly small room.

Which is the better option for a pair of B&W DM601 S3's? They are both equally priced so it's a matter of which is the better option for my setup.

Kind regards,
    John Schatner

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
  2. 7seriesdriver

7seriesdriver
    Previously Novusdigitalmedia

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +19
    Hi

I’ve owned both of these amplifiers and still have a NAD C320BEE in my loft; one of the best budget amps ever made I’d say (the 325 is a sort of follow up to that line)

The C355 BEE was a modern remake of the C352 amp and sounded very much like it too; ‘bags of power and drive’ and as people say, built like a battleship!

Either will work well with your speakers as they’re easy to run, more so with amps like the NAD ones with lost of power in reserve

Not sure what your budget is; but I do know the more digital originated D3020 amplifier was very good also

3. johnschatner

johnschatner
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for your input, I'll ask the seller to demo both amplifiers, that way I can hopefully make a decision.