TellyTel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hi

i about to get this system

nad c320bee
nad c521bee
with acoustic energy aegis evo one speakers

does anyone know what the sound quality is like and volume capabilities.

i will proberly test before i buy , but if there is anybody who has this system , what do they think.

thanks a lot

tel

That should be a cracking combination! I've got the same amp and CD player which I use with a pair of Mission m70 speakers and the result is a sound that is open, detailed, with good, punchy bass. I've not heard the AE Aegis Evo One's, but they are supposed to be a good match with NAD gear.

yeah, i like nad...

My experience is still short.
After investigating for some weeks in the Net, dealers, reviews, friends, etc, Nad seems to me a very good, largely recommended and not too expensive choice.
So finally I bought a Nad c352 amp and a C542 cd player with PSB Image T55 loudspeakers. I have them since 1 week. I'm impressed of sound quality, detail, purity.

I've also heard nad c320bee with c521bee with B&W 602S3 in the shop and they also sound very well.
That also depends of the loudspeakers you will connect to them. My PSB T55 towers are likely better "shaken" by a C352, but for bookshelf speakers, a c320bee could be enough.

yeah, I've just bought some Van Den Hul The Wind MkII speaker cables and will be able to bi-amp now...can't wait!!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom