Nad 412 Stereo Tuner.

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi Stereo Systems & Separates' started by Tyranny4u, Sep 25, 2005.

1. Tyranny4u

Tyranny4u

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have one of these and I am thinking of selling it locally to me.
    It is in excellent working condition, but has no box. The instruction manual is included..

Does anyone know what sort of price I should advertise this item at please?
    as I have no idea of pricing of this item..

Rgds
    Neil

2. CJROSS

CJROSS

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +343
    £60-80 was what I spotted them at when I was buying my Denon 1500 Tuner dude on Ebay. PS I would not be selling it (I was thinking of getting one but the Denon came up), nice piece of kit and being honest you would be hard pressed spending £60-80 trying to beat the performance from this old(ish) FM tuner. Ie dont sell it for a DAB tuner.

3. Tyranny4u

Tyranny4u

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Well, I already have my new system in place, and although I thought about keeping it , it really will be just sitting around in a cupboard collecting dust.
    I'd rather someone else reap the benefits of the tuner. It served me well, and is in excellent condition.
    I might try sticking it on ebay for a buy it now price of £60ish , and someone will have themselves a nice addition.

Thanks for the help.

Rgds
    Neil