• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Nad 412 Stereo Tuner.

T

Tyranny4u

I have one of these and I am thinking of selling it locally to me.
It is in excellent working condition, but has no box. The instruction manual is included..

Does anyone know what sort of price I should advertise this item at please?
as I have no idea of pricing of this item..

Rgds
Neil

CJROSS

Prominent Member
£60-80 was what I spotted them at when I was buying my Denon 1500 Tuner dude on Ebay. PS I would not be selling it (I was thinking of getting one but the Denon came up), nice piece of kit and being honest you would be hard pressed spending £60-80 trying to beat the performance from this old(ish) FM tuner. Ie dont sell it for a DAB tuner.

T

Tyranny4u

Well, I already have my new system in place, and although I thought about keeping it , it really will be just sitting around in a cupboard collecting dust.
I'd rather someone else reap the benefits of the tuner. It served me well, and is in excellent condition.
I might try sticking it on ebay for a buy it now price of £60ish , and someone will have themselves a nice addition.

Thanks for the help.

Rgds
Neil

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom