• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

NAD 352 vs Rotel RA-03 - is there a winner?

W

wireseeker

simply put, if there an outright winner here? Rotel is more expensive, output levels are much the same. Is there something I am missing in the price difference?

shezzy2k

Established Member
Well the Rotel is highly regarded if you believe the magazine reviews...

I have to say that I couldn't see what all the fuss was about when I auditioned this along with the NAD & Marantz PM-7001

I went for the Marantz, but recommend that you listen and decide for yourself. If you have a Superfi outlet fairly local to you, they stock all three brands so you should be able to conduct an objective audition.

For what it's worth I tested with B&W 602's.

Hope this helps.:)

Etienne A

Established Member
Have not heard the 2 models you mentioned but: Different brands - NAD is usually better value when compared to Rotel, but that's not to say Rotel is not worth it!

Note: this is the speakers forum, you might getter better answers in the integrated/hifi section!!

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom