N95 memory card

anticlaus105

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Need to get one.

Will 4gb work? I have searched and found conflicting answers.

If so/or if not, where is the best/cheapest palce to get one?

Also I ordered screen protector from ExpertShield.com for £4.40. Discount code p388yc1 saved me £0.90 which covered the shipping.

They dont make 4GB microsd's but the do make 4GB minisd's

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
currently the N95 will take a max of 2gb cards, rumour has it after second firmware update the handset will accept 4gb cards

currently the N95 will take a max of 2gb cards, rumour has it after second firmware update the handset will accept 4gb cards

Re the above if I have a branded T-Mobile phone am I able to do a firmware update so I can use a 4gb card in my handset,

Thanks

i dont know about branded handsets, the networks that brand there handsets are slower to release firmware updates, after all they have to tinker with them

generic firmware is nearly always released first, so i guess if you have a generic handset and the rumour is true then ppl like me will get to use 4gb cards........in time, like i said its rumoured for the second FW Update, the first one is supposed to fix a problem with the camera

anticlaus105:
reliable source has tested a Sandisk 4GB sdhc on a N95 and it works
N95 is also mentioned as compatible on the Sandisk website

did you get your ExpertShield already?
is it an exact fit or do you have 0,5mm space around?
are you happy with it?

thanks

did you get your ExpertShield already?
is it an exact fit or do you have 0,5mm space around?
are you happy with it?

I'd like to know the same as I'm thinking of buying a screen protector for my N73 too!

Thanks mate, I use a Krussell case but am looking to ditch it as it is too tight!

Thanks mate, I use a Krussell case but am looking to ditch it as it is too tight!

I have one too and agree. I keep finding that the camera gets switched on accidently or it switches to media mode.

I've stuck my blackberry in it to try and stretch it a bit and will see how that goes.

Good idea, I may try and do that with my blackberry too. Krussell cases are meant to get better over time, but the awkwardness of the camera means I have to take the phone out every time I want to take a picture!

Received my ExpertShield screen protector for my N95 yesterday
there is a small gap of 0,5mm around the screen protector
aside from this it is a great thing, applying was easy, it doesn't contain any adhesive
I just peeled of the label, aligned the top and dropped the protector on the screen
the protector immediatly secured itself on the screen which was weird to see because it looked like water that was flowing out
I had a few airbubble but was able to remove them easily
it looks very nice as it is very transparent
you can't see it's on the screen, only on the sides due to the small space
This is my first experience with a screenprotector and I'm happy with it

hope this helps some of you out

Thanks mate. Do you know whether it can be easily removed if necessary?

np,

it can be very easily removed
just get some tape, put it on a corner and pull the screenprotector up and your done
I had to partially remove it once because I had some airbubbles, just pulled up and dropped down again

from what I read of their site, the part that comes in contact with your screen is silicon
to me this seems a better way than the ones with adhesive (think martin fields has adhesive) as you're putting it directly on to your screen.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom