N95 8GB podcast problem

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by Ayrton, Jun 15, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Ayrton

Ayrton

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    I use my N95 to download and listen to several podcasts from the BBC. Had no problems working it until I started playing around with the phone :suicide:

I got an unlock code from Vodaphone, and I de-branded and upgraded the firmware to v31. All seemed to go fine. Obviously I lost my podcast links so I put them back in again but then when I click on the podcast to update it, it has a think about it before showing a ! at the end of the line with the podcast name and it says 'Update Required' still.

I tried reloading the podcast software using the software updater but it wouldn't have it because it is already there.

Has anyone else had a similar problem and/or can anyone suggest anything I might be able to do to fix this?

2. Ayrton

Ayrton

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    Sorted this. I had tried re-installing the Podcasting software on the phone without success. However re-installing via PC Suite did the job :clap: