N91 Problems need fixing

M

Mr Rather Rude

Anyone got a Nokia n91 and had no problems with it?
Doubt it, mines a disgrace to nokia and needs fixing but can i find anywhere to send it back? Can i heck..
Absolute joke trying to get through to techincal support - all you get is nokia clubmemberships, nokia clubmemberships - i'm not bothered about that just need my goddamn phone fixing. drives you nuts!
my Hard drive keeps freezing and memory keeps going..
I receive a message but the phone'll freeze, the only way of unfreezing it that i am aware of is by switching the phone off and back on again..
If you do this, you lose all your memory like call loggs etc but most of all you lose your messages and that of the one you just received.. As i say a disgrace and i need to sort it out somehow but need help/./
Any ideas please?
Thanks

I know this willl be no help but I had 2 N91's bothe with the same problems you are experiencing, eventually vodafone swapped it for a n80 which is marginally better.

you can do a low level format but be warned you will lose evrything.

just type in *#7780#

Anyone got a Nokia n91 and had no problems with it?
Doubt it, mines a disgrace to nokia and needs fixing but can i find anywhere to send it back? Can i heck..
Absolute joke trying to get through to techincal support - all you get is nokia clubmemberships, nokia clubmemberships - i'm not bothered about that just need my goddamn phone fixing. drives you nuts!
my Hard drive keeps freezing and memory keeps going..
I receive a message but the phone'll freeze, the only way of unfreezing it that i am aware of is by switching the phone off and back on again..
If you do this, you lose all your memory like call loggs etc but most of all you lose your messages and that of the one you just received.. As i say a disgrace and i need to sort it out somehow but need help/./
Any ideas please?
Thanks

try upgrading it first here:
http://www.nokia.co.uk/nokia/0,1522,,00.html?orig=/softwareupdate

if still no good then you can find your nearest service center here:
http://www.nokia.co.uk/nokia/0,,77483,00.html

just got one to try out

when i click on hard drive in tools section it says hard drive unavailable, i presume this is the same problem

should i reformat or upgrade software

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom