N80 software news - Slide keylock & fullscreen caller released

cracker

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Just noticed that finally an automatic keylock is available for N80 that locks the keypad automatically as soon as you close the slide

"Handy Keylock". You can preset 3 options to occur when you close the slide. 1) Lock Keys, 2) Dont Lock Keys, 3) Ask as normal. Also it has a standard timeout keylock feature

Also "Best FullScreen Caller" a full-screen caller photo display app is now available, for those people who seem to have been after one for a while. One quirk is that the images you want to use for callerID must be stored on the phone memory NOT on mem card

I've installed both these apps and the both work well!

You can download a trial or purchase them from the usual S60 software sites, such as symbian9.com etc... (or you may find a serial on the net if you are lucky! Shhhhhh!) ;) :nono:

After using the slide lock program a bit, ive noticed the timeout keylock feature has a minimum timeout of 1 minute. Personally i like to set mine at 30 seconds, so i am using the slide-lock function of this utility, but disabled the timeout function, and im using the timeout function of the old "Autolock" program, which has a minimum timeout of 10 seconds

cracker said:
Just noticed that finally an automatic keylock is available for N80 that locks the keypad automatically as soon as you close the slide

"Handy Keylock". You can preset 3 options to occur when you close the slide. 1) Lock Keys, 2) Dont Lock Keys, 3) Ask as normal. Also it has a standard timeout keylock feature

Also "Best FullScreen Caller" a full-screen caller photo display app is now available, for those people who seem to have been after one for a while. One quirk is that the images you want to use for callerID must be stored on the phone memory NOT on mem card

I've installed both these apps and the both work well!

Do you not have direct links to these programs as i want to get both of them?

Much appreciated if you have :thumbsup:

I tried symbian9.com, but that just links me to a SIS file. Are you sure they work on the N80?

yes .sis files are the primary format the N80 uses

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom