N73 or K800i for P9x0i refugee??

IndianaBlues

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I got the P900 the month it was released, and the same with the P910...having waited so long for the P990i to come out that I've grown and shaved several beards, met a girl and married her, moved house twice etc etc I saw it today and to be honest was quite disappointed...I don't like the way that the screen is recessed, the buttons (and handset in general) felt very plasticy (especially the joypad/select button) and I'm sure it felt bigger in my hand than my P910...so, I've had a quick look around and am thinking of plumping for either of the above, the N73 is attractive as it is S60, whereas the K800i seems to have a better low-light camera, which has always been a bug-bear of my P910. Is there anyone out there who went from the P-series to either of these two - any euphoria or regrets?

i know that several comparisons between these two have already been carried out, but what I really need is to know how easy it is to go back to a normal phone after the p910..., or is there anything else that I should consider? i'd just like to point out that my all time favourite phone is the T68, that was a great little piece of kit :)

many thanks,

nic

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom