n00b: What happened to my codes?

Dick Emery

Established Member
Reaction score
I was playing Gears of War 4 and when I exited I noticed I had some notifications about codes I could redeem for older GoW games. I think it was for GoW3 and Judgement something or other. Me being the n00b and suspicious exited away from it but since realized those were included as part of GoW4. But now I cannot find those codes!

I tend to get lost in the Xbox interface and I cannot find them anywhere. Does anyone know where they might be lurking (treat me like an idiot because I am).

Try this - go to xbox.com, sign in to your account, click your username top right, select messages.

I already tried that. Messages says empty. I saw the actual codes displayed on the Xbox but foolishly hit B at the redeem. Now they have vanished. :(

Go to messages on your XBox.

Tried that first thing. Empty. I have asked Xbox support and will see what they say. Methinks it expired after 30 days and after reading them it zapped them.

Could you try going to the Store on the Xbox and seeing if they come up as free?

I don't think those messages expire as I still have messages with codes which came with Gears of War: UE dated 19/11/2015 still in my inbox.

Could you have accidentally hit X and deleted the message?

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom