n-Vi

T

techiedoc

Hi all
I am a newcomer here.I have been using Sony's all-in-one digital home theatre system with Philips DVD-recorder for a while.Also into iPod and have Apple's new HiFi.As I love technology I use Apple AirPort Express to stream music as well. I was thinking of building a proper AV HiFi system. I was planning to buy Primare Preamp/Amp,NAD CD/DVD player etc.But then I have come to know of Naim's new n-Vi with FM/DAB module.It looks nice and compact.It claims to have high end CD/DVD player with preamp,amp etc and it is apparently upgradeable.It provides Dolby Digital,Pro Logic,DTS,Neo 6 encoding.Not sure if it has THX certification.The form factor is very important to me.I am arranging a demo of n-Vi at a local BADA approved retailer.Meanwhile, I would appreciate hearing your comments and suggestion.Has anyone used this product? Current price without the tuner is £2995.Any possibility of getting a good discount?
Thanks in anticipation.

had a demo the other day.took along some DVD-A,DTS movies,CD etc.connected my Ipod and PS2 as well.in a word,this kit is just fantastic.no one else does something so cute in a single box.the shame was it could not play my SACDs (hybrid multichannel).i tried n-Vi with n-sat speakers.anyone has any suggestions re speaker package.the form factor is important for me and my budget is £4000 for speakers.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom