1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

N-Gage question

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by Shoka, Nov 8, 2003.

1. Shoka

Shoka

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +239
    This is a bit more techie, than the N-gage stuff in the games forum, so i thought id post here, although it is game related, feel free to move mods if its wrong.

I have installed the space impact ga,e that came free on the cd with my Ngage, onto the same MMC that has the snow boarding thing on, however, I cant seem to switch between games with out removing space impact and turning the phone off.

Am i doing something wrong or is this the way to do it?

Ive got 2 new MMC's coming next week so i'll put it on one of them, but for now it would be nice to just switch between the 2.

Anyone know?

2. Matt Horne

Matt Horne

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +119
    what do u mean by switch?

I have a card with loadsa games on it.. and apps along with space impact.. and I can play whatever I like.. though I admit I wiped the Nokia Game card to test it with other software ;)

I presume u have "installed" the sis file and u have icons for both games in your menu? what happens if u play space impact then close the game.. is the icon for the snowboarding not appearing?

Cheers

Matt

3. Shoka

Shoka

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +239
    It wasnt but a quick re-boot sorted that. Anyone else played doom yet? I got it yesterday, but havent installed yet.

Mods might be a good time to move to gaming;)