Mystic River -Play.com's 2 for £18

Karlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
51240484.jpg

www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/12158783/Mystic-River/Product.html

2 for £18 www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/3-/297282/2-/Promo.html?ob=rating&cpage=1

Very happy paying that and I added Magnolia www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/10852794/Magnolia-Director-Cut/Product.html

Couldn't see anything else of interest.

Ordered this with Clash Of The Titans which is surprisingly in the deal too :thumbsup:

Ordered this with Clash Of The Titans which is surprisingly in the deal too :thumbsup:

Any reviews for this?

This, if I recall, has a serious amount of grain throughout the film(not that i'm complaining), but has it been ruined by over zealous DNR fanatics?

If not i'll snap it up.

Never mind. It's not due till March 15th.

Last edited:
Couldn't see anything else of interest.

How about Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels? It's now in the 2 for £18.

I've just missed out on this and Mystic River because DVD.co.uk now have my order for Lock, stock.... "in dispatch", so I can't cancel :rolleyes: So instead of paying £18 for the 2, it's now going to cost me £12.95 plus the £11.99 for Mystic River from HMV. I could of saved a fiver :thumbsdow

http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/10267252/Lock-Stock-And-Two-Smoking-Barrels/Product.html

31807217.jpg

Cool, thanks for the heads up! :)

I already had Magnolia from an old 2 for £18 and it shipped this morning. Now went for Mystic River and Lock Stock -£18inc.

Sorted! :thumbsup:

Not sure if you knew this but if you choose 3 titles, it charges you £9 for each and doesn't just apply the deal to 2 of your titles

Not sure if you knew this but if you choose 3 titles, it charges you £9 for each and doesn't just apply the deal to 2 of your titles

Yeah, noticed that before but I'm sure it locked them into the deal and I had to cancel over the phone (no cancel button online after first item shipped).

Play are always good with phone queries 01534 877595

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom