Mystic River 3 disc Deluxe Edition ~ £11.55

Will K - Nice spot! I hope the packaging is like the 3 disc Pianist set which I got from dvdsoon ?
Paul ;)

Nice one! just ordered mine too. Bargain!! Have never used DvdSoon before! hope all will be ok with despatch etc!

Originally posted by TCD
Have never used DvdSoon before! hope all will be ok with despatch etc!

Don't worry. DVDSoon are just about the best there is for region1 imports imho :smashin:

Agree with lex, you should have nothing to worry about. I have had nothing but great service from dvdsoon :smashin:

yep dvdsoon are excellent

have got quantum leap and sledge hammer box sets (amongst others) on pre order.

I had a poke around on the internet to see if I could see what packaging we could expect for this 3 disc set (found nowt btw)
I never saw the film at the cinema so can anyone advise what the music is like because I understand it was written by the director Clint Eastwood! Now I dont want to dis the guy but would like to know what sort of music to expect as one of the 3 disc set is the CD soundtrack?
Thinking that I would just buy the "normal" 2 disc version I checked dvdsoon & they are selling all 2 & 3 disc versions for the same price!
Look forward to hearing from you ... Paul ;)

PaulBoy, bit of a no brainer mate regardless of the style of music if they are the same price!

I can't remember much about the score I'm afraid.

TCD - Who you calling a no brainer! Only kidding - yeah of course I'll go for this if its the cheapest but if it comes with a worthless CD I'd prefer to shop around for a cheaper 2 discer ... Paul ;)

Paulboy: Yeh I see what you mean. I think you may even struggle to find a two disc version cheaper than £11 ish!

I've never ordered from DVDSOON, should i expect import charges ?

** just found on their site where it says about import tax etc **

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom