Mystery Case Files: MillionHeir

Discussion in 'Nintendo Forums' started by Flashy, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Flashy

Flashy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,158
    My Layton-addicted girlfriend has seen the TV ads for Mystery Case Files: MillionHeir and sees it as an ideal replacement for the Prof and the Curious Village, which she's now completed twice.

I've read the IGN review and it doesn't sound too bad, but other than that I can't find many opinions. Just looked for it online and there's no way I'm paying £25 for a game, so whatever happens it'll be when it comes down in price.

Just wondered if anyone owned it/had played it and could share their thoughts.

2. Fe_man2000

Fe_man2000

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +220
    I havent played it myself but I have read that the puzzle are much easier than prof laytons - anyone who has played it got an opinon on this ?

3. tokwitney

tokwitney

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +29
    I got this yesterday & its quite good.The puzzles do seem easy to start with,hopefully they will get harder.The main thing you have to do is find objects in the picture(scene),while most of these are easy to find,there are a couple of them that are really tricky to spot..When you opt for a clue & it shows you where they are,I have thought to myself 'that wasnt there a minute ago'.
    So at the mo I would say its not to bad really,kept me at it for an hour or so.

4. Flashy

Flashy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,158
    I'm sure I'll get it once it's a bit less expensive. At the moment, though, I'm not too keen on paying £25 for what seems a bit like a touch-screen version of Where's Wally.