myPSN iPhone App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Workshed

Established Member
Reaction score
I wrote an iPhone/iPod Touch app to show your friends list a few weeks back now, submitted it to Apple and it's actually beaten my Killzone app to approval :rolleyes:

Here's some screens:

IMG_0010.PNG

IMG_0012.PNG

IMG_0013.PNG

IMG_0016.PNG

Available on the store now :)

having trouble finding it on the appstore....really gagging for your killzone app though :eek:

congrats mate ......
that's i nice little app to have ..

i use the pc version( psn) to see who's online all the time

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

andrew

Yep search worked.

Just bought it, thought it only fair since you bought mine :)

Like the quick diff when comparing with friends trophies.

I would buy it if you could send and recieve messages. Would that be possible?
Anyway great work, must download you killzone app:smashin:

my firmware isnt up to date so cant get it but will buy it when i upgrade :)

Yep search worked.

Just bought it, thought it only fair since you bought mine :)

Like the quick diff when comparing with friends trophies.

Thanks mate :)

I would buy it if you could send and recieve messages. Would that be possible?
Anyway great work, must download you killzone app:smashin:

Cheers :)
In my opinion the only way we'll be sending messages on the PSN from our iPhones is if Sony put that functionality in their website or open up an API for doing it. There's a couple of ways I can think of that might be possible to hack it but I reckon Sony would shut you down within minutes.

Guys, I need your help!
Someone has given a pretty damning review of my app, saying it doesnt work and in fact it doesn't work because they haven't actually finished setting up their account at Official PlayStation website but instead of contacting support (me) they stuck a review up :( what makes it worse is that for some reason this 1 star review has gone up twice!
If any of you guys would be kind enough to leave a me a review to try and average this guy or gal out I'd be very grateful :)

Guys, I need your help!
Someone has given a pretty damning review of my app, saying it doesnt work and in fact it doesn't work because they haven't actually finished setting up their account at Official PlayStation website but instead of contacting support (me) they stuck a review up :( what makes it worse is that for some reason this 1 star review has gone up twice!
If any of you guys would be kind enough to leave a me a review to try and average this guy or gal out I'd be very grateful :)

:( Welcome to my world mate! Its for that reason I put a 'Help' tab into my application.

I'll do a review tonight when I'm at home, btw did you review mine? :)

:( Welcome to my world mate! Its for that reason I put a 'Help' tab into my application.

I'll do a review tonight when I'm at home, btw did you review mine? :)

Thanks mate! I have an idea to help get round this issue, hopefully get it coded in on sat ;)

I will do a review for yours right now :)

Bought and reviewed, also marked the other review as "not helpful" :)

Left a review, id is Br0ken_ was tempted to say iTrophies was better but resisted :devil::devil:

Some one called pennie_crayon also has 2 reviews for your app....strange. Something else thats strange is that their review doesn't seem to be talking about your application?

To quote a few lines...
"when youre mid-game grabbing those trophies!".....Whats friends list got to do with getting trophies?

Also, "would have paid for this cool app.".....Did pennie_crayon not pay for it?

Some one called pennie_crayon also has 2 reviews for your app....strange. Something else thats strange is that their review doesn't seem to be talking about your application?

To quote a few lines...
"when youre mid-game grabbing those trophies!".....Whats friends list got to do with getting trophies?

Also, "would have paid for this cool app.".....Did pennie_crayon not pay for it?

That's wierd! That's the missus ;)
Maybe she's got confused between the two apps... :D

Great little app. I like the comparison between your trophies and the friend your viewing! Shame that most of mine are red! I like the icon as well.

One suggestion though if I may, if you have turned on the remember me I think it would be better if you were automaticly log in rather that having to press the button.

Like I said though, great app.

bought and reviewed:thumbsup:

keep up the good work mate:)

Just what i've been waiting for - this is a first class app and 5 star review left.

Cheers :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom