MyPlayer released for android

Not showing in the Market yet?

Anyone tried it yet? Does it work better than the other iPlayer app (never actually managed to watch anything on that and updates stopped coming)

Seems to work OK. Seems a bit blocky form time to time. Hope the smooth it out in future updates :smashin:

I got it from the market no problem but you can get it Here.

When i click the download button it tells me to get it from the android market - but i've searched the market and its not there.
Anywhere else i can get it?

When i click the download button it tells me to get it from the android market - but i've searched the market and its not there.
Anywhere else i can get it?

I've been able to get it with my Desire, which phone are you using?

Its a wildfire. I've trawled the web for the APK file but cant find it. If anyone could hook me up with this i'd be grateful :)

Cheers

You can't get it on the Wildfire because of the resolution of the screen, which is why it doesn't show in the marketplace. You'll have to wait and see if the creators decide to edit it and release it at the lower resolution.

You can't get it on the Wildfire because of the resolution of the screen, which is why it doesn't show in the marketplace. You'll have to wait and see if the creators decide to edit it and release it at the lower resolution.

Cheers. Using beebplayer for now which works ok

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom