Mymovies MCE plugin quick question !!

iendicott

Novice Member
Can I simply create a directory on my c: called for example c:\dvd\2fast2furious\video_ts then rip the DVD disk's video_ts directory to this and then finally tell MyMovies where to play this title from on the c: drive ?? If so how ?

Or do I have to use MyMovies to rip the dvd for me and have loads of directories of the root of the c: drive ?

Thanks

paulm187

Novice Member
iendicott said:
Can I simply create a directory on my c: called for example c:\dvd\2fast2furious\video_ts then rip the DVD disk's video_ts directory to this and then finally tell MyMovies where to play this title from on the c: drive ?? If so how ?

Or do I have to use MyMovies to rip the dvd for me and have loads of directories of the root of the c: drive ?

Thanks
Yes, you can simply create the C:\DVD\2fast2furious and then rip the DVD into that directory. Then use Mymovies to look into C:\DVD\2fast2furious.

iendicott

Novice Member
How do I point MM to look in the directory ?

AMCross

manage collection

try the faq on mymovies website for more info :smashin:

Dominic

iendicott

i use my movies, yes the program group in the start menu for my movies and use the "edit collection menu" item to add the location. I have a folder on my server called my dvd's and all my dvd's are ripped there using clone dvd and then i just link to the files in the application "edit collection"