Mylene Klass HDTV test card

Jagtar

Established Member
Reaction score
i wanted to know if the test card is available for download in HD? I know its on youtube but that aint exactly good quality...
i will beable to output it from my vaioFZ's HDMI out and then calibrate.
anyone has a link, throw it my way!

cheers

i wanted to know if the test card is available for download in HD? I know its on youtube but that aint exactly good quality...

cheers

As the Mylene Klass HDTV Test card is a Sky copyright TV program, don't you think it's not surprising that it's not readily available as a high quality download?

Why don't you wait until it's shown on Anytime again, as it surely will be?

Better still, get yourself a DVE disk and use that to calibrate your TV in the meantime.

ATB

Max

Hi,

I'm not certain, but I think it's on Sky Arts HD at 2am on a Tuesday? Check your planner.

Cheers, Lee

cheers
I think Sky run it on alternate months (every night) after the close of broadcasting on Sky Arts. On the other month they show a HD tropical fish programme. Keep checking beacause thats where I recorded my copy of the installation programme, and direct from the Planner.

oh ok..cheers

i ask only because i read somewhere else on the boards that they stopped airing it.
in regards to the piracy aspect Bachstrad mentioned, i appreciate the fact that sky made the effort to even bother with this, but as im a paying customer of their premium service, the service they provide (all be it very minor) should be avalible for everyone to use.

I know its only a test card... very petty...hehe

How come I clicked on this link, and ended up at the Party Poker site?

Is there an embedded link in it?

Andy

Sounds like there might be something bad going on on your PC. If you right-click on the picture link and choose Properties, does it show the URL that Tarbat just posted?

It's not something bad on his PC (apart from I guess he's using IE cos Firefox happily blocked the popup) - it's just that imageshack are a nightmare site & deliver some nice popup ads as well as being abysmally slow.

Right. I didn't get the popup either (using Konqueror browser on Suse Linux).

Does anyone know if this or another test card is on sky anywhere?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom