My Xbox Story

Indiana Jones

392F11B6-D355-4E56-B05B-34B4180E2401.png

King Tones

Distinguished Member
So next gen is upon us.

What's your Xbox story so far?

Find out here - DEFTONES1210's #MyXboxStory

Hopefully with GamesPass my cost of games won't go up all that much over next gen...

463753.png

amardilo

Distinguished Member
Was surprised to see Lego on mine.

Nemesis X2

Distinguished Member
What is the point of it listing the "value of games" when it will likely use retail pricing and be completely irrelevant. People never generally pay full price bar a select few games as seek out endless sale bargains, get tonnes via GWG, play plenty through GP if subscribed etc... It probably factors £50/60 for Assassins Creed Unity, when plenty of people bought it for 49p off CDkeys for example.... Not to mention those playing physical games bought via trade in or borrowed from mates etc..

Almost as laughable as when they advertise the new GWG or PS+ offerings, which might be garbage games that have been peanuts many times over the years and they stats download £120's worth of games or something like that.....

everett_psycho

Distinguished Member
What is the point of it listing the "value of games" when it will likely use retail pricing and be completely irrelevant. People never generally pay full price bar a select few games as seek out endless sale bargains, get tonnes via GWG, play plenty through GP if subscribed etc... It probably factors £50/60 for Assassins Creed Unity, when plenty of people bought it for 49p off CDkeys for example.... Not to mention those playing physical games bought via trade in or borrowed from mates etc..

Almost as laughable as when they advertise the new GWG or PS+ offerings, which might be garbage games that have been peanuts many times over the years and they stats download £120's worth of games or something like that.....
The more important number is how much is my pile of shame worth, true achievements won't tell you about the games you never got around to playing but purchased anyway. Pretty sure I still have 360 games in cellophane somewhere.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom