My Wii is processing

daddyduche

Novice Member
Anyone who as a wii on pre-order with play.com you might want to check your status as mine as entered into processing, hopefully i will have it in the next couple of days. They came through in the end !!!!!!!!!!!!!

dan161081

Banned
what date did you pre order yours? mine said processing and then chaged back to awiting stock , just had a right go at them as he said i should have got one but there was a system error

Ratinho

Yeah, they had stock come in the other day (which people tried to order) that was the next batch for pre-orders so hopefully some people will be getting them by friday.

dan161081

Banned
i pre ordered mine way back in september on the first bath i was told i would definetly get one and on the 2nd batch it said processing and then changed again to awaiting stock. Bloke from play said i should complain to head office about it

Ratinho

Yeah, if it's a fudge up their end, you should get onto them immediately. Kick upo a fuss and demand £100 vouchers and your Wii.

dan161081

Banned
i know someone that pre ordered from them after i did and they have theirs , so there goes the first come first served bulls*it

smeghead

hi, pre ordered mine 15 september, just got an email to say it,s been posted:thumbsup:

OCZedd

Standard Member
Can anyone show me an image of there play.com order. Because mine just says order oustanding, order taken? And I got an email saying its dispatching.

The emial said:

"This email is only an acknowledgement of reciept of your order which has been passed to our dispatch department to be processed."

daddyduche

Novice Member
Mine turned up from play today, not bad seeing as it was posted yesterday.
set up and wii sports is wicked, but my arms and shoulders are starting to ache !!!!!!!!!!!!1

daddyduche

Novice Member
Here is a part of the mail order :-

Your order for Nintendo Wii Console + Wii Sports (White) has been posted.

Please note PLAY MAIL ORDER will show on your statement.

Please allow 3-5 days delivery.

Please check the following order information:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom