• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

My very last question about this.

Brem

Recently I imported a copy of GT5: Prologue, so I'm having to do the backup again.

Firstly - This definitely backs up everything? When I got the new PS3 back, and I recreated my U.S and Japanese accounts, my data for things originally on those accounts would return?

Secondly - I'm having to backup a second time for the GT5 data. Can this cause problems? Or will it just delete the original files, and add them all again?

Thirdly - The test you can do to see if it worked. What was it again? I know you click restore and it asks after clicking if you'd like to restore. Do I click yes to get another option/question for it? Or is that very first option an indication my data is on the External HDD?

:rolleyes: Sorry, I'm still a bit paranoid about all this. I really want to make sure I do everything right. Especially after dropping the damn thing the other day while putting it into storage. :(

The latest video from AVForums

JVC 4K projectors, Denon X3800 & Perlisten speaker reviews, adding a sub to 2-channel + AV/HiFi news
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom