• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

my toshiba rp 46who8b has lines going across it and the picture is scrambled

B

bagio001

i have recently acquired a toshiba 46wh08b rp tv, it is displaying a picture, however it is scrambled and has horizontal/diaganal lines on it. has anyone heard of this problem?, and how do i fix it? does anyone have a copy of repair manual? or know where i can get one from for free? if someone has come across this problem before did they fix it, how did they fix it? and if it cost to fix it how much did it cost?

i have seen a manual for sale for 25 us dollars but i don't want to pay! if anyone could e-mail this manual would be gratful don't know whweather it will help me, but it is more than i have right now.

will be greatful for amy advice.

P.S tv out of warrenty and has been repaired before as the screen went blank and some chips were replaced apparently!

also a fan has been put into the back of set is this needed?

thanks Bagio001

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom