L

L33

Here is my current setup:

Durabrand PSTB1 Freeview Box
Durabrand PTV3607 14" Colour CRT TV
Bush DVD2042XI DVD Player
JVC HR-A230EK Video Cassette Recorder

MyTellyStack.jpg

Hopefully I will be adding a Bush BFSAT01SD Freesat box to my setup this week :cool:

wow, that can I say :thumbsup:

Thats wicked sweet, you must be making the big bucks to be able to afford a setup like that. You're just missing the latest console system, the N.E.S. I've heard that Duck Hunt is a revolution in gaming. ;)

I wish I had CCTV of my garden!

(I wish I had a garden)

I hope thats not where you keep it all the time. Did you get your money back from your Vistron 22" lcd?

Hahaha joker! Perhaps i can give you a game of pong someday!
The remotes are almost as big as the screen :)

I see you went for VHS over betamax? I'm still holding out to see which one comes out on top in the format war!;)

I hope thats not where you keep it all the time. Did you get your money back from your Vistron 22" lcd?

It's on the floor at the moment because I'm decorating. Sent the Vistron 22" LCD back, just waiting on the refund to go back on my credit card. It was like watching a YouTube video and the sound was tinny. :)

Nice

if i was to be critical, the positioning could be a little better

:D

I feel the black video spoils the overall effect. Ohh, you should also consider wall mounting :smashin:

You'll also be better off with an all in one remote:D

It's on the floor at the moment because I'm decorating. Sent the Vistron 22" LCD back, just waiting on the refund to go back on my credit card. It was like watching a YouTube video and the sound was tinny. :)

Cheap lcd's can be like that. Even if you get a bottom of the line "named Brand" you'd still get a better picture. Good Luck with your system

Lol.

It's Members home Cinema - not members caravan cimema ;)

Make sure you update this thread with a picture of a bush when you get one lol.

all you need now is a silver vhs player :devil:

That is the most visually stunning set up I've EVER seen in this section.
You've got people who do mood lighting, furniture, pulling down walls and hiding cables and everything HAS to be minimal and masculine.
Yours is the antithesis of existing orthodoxy and I salute your bravery and individualism.
Derek
p.s. I'm serious.

That is the most visually stunning set up I've EVER seen in this section.
You've got people who do mood lighting, furniture, pulling down walls and hiding cables and everything HAS to be minimal and masculine.
Yours is the antithesis of existing orthodoxy and I salute your bravery and individualism.
Derek
p.s. I'm serious.

Thanks!

Hopefully I'll have my Bush Freesat box by the weekend to add to my stack. :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom