Hi Fi stuff. Roksan Kandy mklll/CA 840a
DSCF5488.jpg

The movie stuff. onkyo 875/Sony bdp550
DSCF5489.jpg

The noisy bits. PMC GB1/SVS SB12+
DSCF5490.jpg

Last edited:

durk

The racks from Harveys but if truth be known its very flimsy ivr had to add a extra foot and lots of metal brackets to the back to stop it falling apart:(

Cheers for nice comments guys

Don Dadda

Distinguished Member
Very nice indeed. I like the way the whole room flows together from the floor upwards. Well done. :thumbsup:

Is that a fan on top of the 875?

Don

durk

Very nice indeed. I like the way the whole room flows together from the floor upwards. Well done. :thumbsup:

Is that a fan on top of the 875?

Don

Cheers

It is a fan sitting on the onkyo, its a usb laptop fan from maplins keeps things a bit cooler as the onk does get a bit warm:smashin:

Don Dadda

Distinguished Member
Thought so, as i know onkyo's run slightly warm :D - Nice.:smashin:

durk

Its changed again lol, i didnt get on with PMC's just didnt gel with the rest of my system i guess...it would all geta bit shouty and agressive sounding for my taste oh well

Im giving some mezzo 6 a go and first impressions are good but still a tad bright for my taste but ill give them a good run in as ive got them for fortnight to play with thanks to richer sounds!

DSCF5501.jpg

Don Dadda

Distinguished Member

eastman3000

Sweet setup mate.

Dean

Its changed again lol, i didnt get on with PMC's just didnt gel with the rest of my system i guess...it would all geta bit shouty and agressive sounding for my taste oh well

Im giving some mezzo 6 a go and first impressions are good but still a tad bright for my taste but ill give them a good run in as ive got them for fortnight to play with thanks to richer sounds!

DSCF5501.jpg

How new are the PMCs as it could just be they need a bit of running in time before they sound their best, just an after thought! I noticed we have the same sub :thumbsup:

durk

Hi dean the PMC's were second hand so were well run in! i've finally settled on my new speakers at last, ive demo'd loads MA RS6's/Quad 22l/Mission something or other/PMC GB1/Proac studio 130/MS mezzo 6/ and my fav's were the cheapest hurrah:D rega R5 for £500 great bargin! never harsh, detailed, great bass, fast:thumbsup:

DSCF5502.jpg

Im happy for now ;)

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sky Glass, Epson Laser Projectors plus Home Cinema Subwoofers and More…
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom