My student bedroom set up

nonumb

Very very messy set up well wires wise anyway and you'll have to excuse the washing hanging up. Should probably try to sort the wires out but I'm only in this house for another 6 months and I'm not allowed to place any trunking etc...

Kit list

- Arcam AVR-300
- Warrior W800 PA AMP (Powering sub)
- Tangent DAB 100 tuner
- Pioneer pd104 CD player
- LG 42LD490 TV Freeview HD in built :)
- Xbox 360
- Harmony One remote
- Hitachi CP-S235 Projector
- B&W 602 s3 (bi-amped fronts), LCR60 Centre, 602 s2 (rears)
- DIY ported sub (still need to paint this but it works well)
- Sennheiser HD485 headphones
- Laptop
- Main PC (custom built, soon to be upgraded to a hex core but its not bad at the moment!) 1 x 19" screen 1 x 23" screen.
- All lighting on remote control.

Attachments

nonumb

embeded pics dont seem to be working for me (not sure about anyone else) so heres some others.

Everything is a bit dusty at the moment as we're having a new bathroom put in.

Iccz

Distinguished Member
Nice setup, I know what you mean about the lack of trunking it's quite a dilemma, but have you thought about getting one of those cable tidy solutions, the tube things that keep all cables in a single channel?

Where are you projecting? Onto the wall above the TV?

nonumb

Nice setup, I know what you mean about the lack of trunking it's quite a dilemma, but have you thought about getting one of those cable tidy solutions, the tube things that keep all cables in a single channel?

Where are you projecting? Onto the wall above the TV?
I have thought about the cable tidying solution but in real terms the cabling is not that noticable as the pictures are taken from a lower height than I'd ever be at! Also have a few issues with cable length as I have the cables from my old house and some are not as long as they should be and some are longer than they should be. The problem with having a new house each year!

The projector does indeed project on the wall above the tv. I have just rearranged the room slightly and the TV is a new addition so the projector is less used than it used to be (used to project over 100" onto a different wall). The projector is getting on in the hours department and not as good as it used to be but I got it for £15 delivered from ebay with 40 hours on the clock, although it does have a slight imperfection on the picture. When I move into somewhere a bit more permanent I'll probably replace the projector but thats at least a year away probably a lot more!

I'm loving the tv though excellent picture and I got a good deal.

nonumb

cheers guys! The projector was a bargain but it was listed as spares and repairs on ebay due to the slight defect in the picture, was still a new bulb though which on its own was worth quite a lot!

chr1stof

Nice one, love the big sub :smashin:

Trending threads

Top Bottom