My son is a comedian:-)

malcyplop

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi there,
I'm an active participant in the classified section and rarely stray out of there, but I thought I'd share something my son has just done. He recorded an online advert for Yorkshire Tea - you can see it here:

He's a comedian and does freestyle rap and jokes - ha ha - you can see more of his stuff if you search on youtube: "some of his stuff is for over 18's"

I actually thought it was pretty good and you are clearly a proud father.

Tell him nice job from me :thumbsup:

I don't do tea myself, but I like that :), and my fave coffee bean is from Taylors too :D.

Hi there,
I'm an active participant in the classified section and rarely stray out of there, but I thought I'd share something my son has just done. He recorded an online advert for Yorkshire Tea - you can see it here:

He's a comedian and does freestyle rap and jokes - ha ha - you can see more of his stuff if you search on youtube: "some of his stuff is for over 18's"

You got any links please? Not sure what to look for.

I liked the advert - way too long to be aired on telly, but I thought it was clever :)

He's a likeable fella and the production is very well made. Perhaps too thin an idea to be strung out for two and a half minutes though. Not that you were asking for reviews :)

You got any links please? Not sure what to look for.

I liked the advert - way too long to be aired on telly, but I thought it was clever :)
It won't go on TV - it wouldn't pass 'health & safety'!
Look on youtube for Chris Turner Comedian. Sort it into most recent to see stuff from now. His older stuff isn't relevant to today.
I'm nothing to do with his management.
A clip of him is on this page here: Book Chris Turner - Performer - JLA

Just watched a few of his more recent stage appearances. Very clever act indeed. Must be a very smart & hugely knowledgable chap to pull that off. Thanks for sharing

It won't go on TV - it wouldn't pass 'health & safety'!
Look on youtube for Chris Turner Comedian. Sort it into most recent to see stuff from now. His older stuff isn't relevant to today.
I'm nothing to do with his management.
A clip of him is on this page here: Book Chris Turner - Performer - JLA

Just watched the clip of his show JLA real variety show - amazing! I thought he was brilliant, a proper talent :clap:

I know how I'm wasting the rest of this evening lol

Kudos to him for having the balls to go up on stage, while I'm happy telling a joke down the pub I can't think of much scarier than doing it on stage to a load of drunks!

Been seeing Chris a lot lately on the Youtube feed and made me remember this thread! Been binge watching his freestyle raps, very talented lad. Great to see him gaining a fan following.

I watched the tea making video 3 years ago when it was posted and thought at the time if that was one of my sons I’d be immensely proud, but it’s not that funny in all honesty as some of the comments at the time suggested.

However your post @Dan Baker inspired me to have another look and check out some of his other work and just WOW!

A freestyle rap with 5 made up on the spot difficult subjects to weave in is seriously impressive.

4.2m views and 238k likes in a month is also not to be sniffed at!

Your boy is super talented and has a very bright future I’m sure. Amazing stuff!

Thanks for the lovely comments.
He is living in LA and working very hard indeed.
He will be in the UK for a couple of weeks in November. He gets a lot of corporate bookings at this time of year.

Keep checking his youtube channel.
Again - Thank you.
Malcolm

Just to update the people who have kindly replied and reacted - thanks.
Chris was on KTLA in LA the other day. This is a youtube of his appearance there.
Plus, check out his youtube channel for many other raps:)
Malcolm

Chris is doing some pre-written raps - Here is a comedy one about a pen!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom