My Sky Horror Story

Morty

I record all conversations on my fone when speaking to sky, bt or any other organisation and at the start of the call I ask for verification of whom and which company I'm speaking to. Extreme but stops any carry on.

99hagued

Standard Member
Had the same problem. Re contracted over online chat, said to the advisor is this deal for the exact same package im currently on ‘yes it is’ then before i agreed I double check that it includes uhd. Advisor says no you don’t currently have uhd, yes i do. He’s adamant i dont have uhd. I say ‘matey I’m sat here watching a uhd program are you calling me a liar’

manage to sort it out after alot of arguing. The problem is uhd used to be part of the multiscreen/boxsets package where now its a individual add on, thats why he couldn’t see it in my package.

Bakey

Does anyone have an email address for Sky as I can't find one? I got a new contract last week and was offered the uhd pack free for 2 months but they're charging me, not very much and not the full amount so I can't be bothered to call. However this happens every time I renegotiate, I'm told a price on the phone and bill is slightly more. I've found the contact us/email box to fill in in their website but it will not accept my phone number whichever format I put it in (+44 etc)

Last edited:

Bakey

Re my above post I managed to get it to go in the end, the format they showed for the phone number didn't work but eventually I found one that did

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sky Glass, Epson Laser Projectors plus Home Cinema Subwoofers and More…
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom