My set

Thepostie

Established Member
Reaction score
Heres some pictures of my first attempt, your thoughts please.
panasonic v10 50"
focal speakers all round
yamaha 1065 amp
pioneer blu-ray player
gemini 2 sub
389713827.jpg

389713835.jpg

389714101.jpg

389713828.jpg

389713830.jpg

any ideas would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Oh lovely stuff. Bit of cable tidying required at the side of the stand but other than that very very nice.

Nice setup. How do you find the TV? Good?

Yes the tv is ok, but i think its a bit on the small size now:blush:

:laugh: I know the feeling. Am thinking of getting a 50"+ plasma soonish though keep putting it off as my TV works fine (though is only 720P). Panasonic is one of my choices.

Maybe keep the TV and get a projector & screen ;)

Oh, yes, yes, yes. Great setup. Would love that type of setup in my pad ------ not too cluttered or busy and not too clinical ------ just right!

I like how it's put (well seems to be) towards one corner of the room, kind of takes the focus away from the TV. That quarter circle sofa looks great.

Nice setup, but agree that the wires need tidying. Not that they're a mess or anything, it'll just make it look that much slicker.

the room looks very nice

the red rug seems to complement the dark furniture; mind if i ask where you got it from. have seen it before but it was quite pricy

I like how it's put (well seems to be) towards one corner of the room, kind of takes the focus away from the TV. That quarter circle sofa looks great.

Nice setup, but agree that the wires need tidying. Not that they're a mess or anything, it'll just make it look that much slicker.

Thanks. Yer im going to sort the wires out, its just getting around to it:D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom